Sometimes is good and feels good to come back to the roots. As you might have noticed, I was away for almost 2 weeks. It was a retrospective and decision-taking time. Also was a time to share with the family, both for sorrow and for celebration. A well deserved time to go back to the roots and to plant some new.
But bags is what is this post is about, and when talking about bags and accessories, the best way is to get our hands on natural earthly and eco friendly materials.
Today I made a selection of Jute based bags. Different bags for different uses and different styles with one material in common: Jute!
- Brazilian Coffee Sack Handbag with Red and White stripes by Beenanddone
- Earthy Jute Wallet / Card Holder – Natural Brown Organic Nomad Purse by Girlwitharadiomind
- Limited Edition Portland Clutch – Eco friendly and perfect for bridesmaids or a night out by Jolieandme
- Yellow and Gray clutch with jute detail by Jensbags
- Extra large blue pinstripe tote bag by Madebynanna
- Bridal Party Gifts – Eve Jute Totes in Natural with Grossgrain Ribbon Handles – You Choose Color & Can add Monogram by Paristotes