NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN – Purchase does not increase chance of winning.
The prize: Original one of a kind VanKirsch Tote Bag in blue and white plaids. No cash or other prize substitution permitted.
How to enter: You may enter the giveaway by submitting your email on the Giveaway page. Submitting your email will sign you up to the VanKirsch newsletter. Additional entries to the email submitted can be added by sharing the contest through the social media platforms stated in the Giveaway page: 1 more entry for every friend who enters with your custom link.(Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+).
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
- Giveaway entries are valid for residents of countries in all Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa and Oceania.
- Eligibility. Must be at least 14 years old to enter.
- Effective date of contest: Starting on November 24th until November 30th (11:59pm) 2015.
- Selection of the winner. Winner will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received, using the website Random.org. Winner must agree to his/her name made public on the winner’s announcement.
- Notification of winners. Giveaway winner will be notified by email. An email will be sent to the winner immediately after the winner is selected. All decisions are final and binding. Should the email be returned to the Sponsor as invalid, two more attempts will be made via email or will be contacted via social media if applicable. Winners must contact the Sponsor within 5 calendar days from the date the notification is sent by Sponsor to claim their prize. Failure to contact Sponsor within that 5 day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
- Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.